Email Level Plugin

Are there any plans to get the Spamassassin Setup and Spam Filters in this great Plugin

Kind regards

I installed this plugin well over a year ago and after install it worked great. Recently however, when I go to use it, after entering the email address and password to login all I get now is a blank page. There were a couple of references in this thread about it but I could not find an answer to the problem. Anybody have any ideas?

I have had the same trouble on every one of my installs, and would love to know the answer. I'm just posting to let you know you are not the only one with the trouble currently.

Hmm... I don't have it installed anymore becuase I also could never get it to work. I was sorta waiting for a new version in hopes that possibly it would work then.

What log specifically did you find that error in?

For anyone who gets a blank page, are you running DA with SSL?

If so, you must set:
include/config.php:
Code:
$ssl=true;
To set this for new instances of the plugin, edit:
/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/email_level/data/include/config.php

and set the $ssl=true; value there as well.

John

For anyone who gets a blank page, are you running DA with SSL?

If so, you must set:
include/config.php:
Code:
$ssl=true;
To set this for new instances of the plugin, edit:
/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/email_level/data/include/config.php

and set the $ssl=true; value there as well.

John

Hi John, I checked and $ssl=true; is set in my config file

I made an attempt to login to it tonight and this what showed up in my error log;
Code:
[Sat Dec 18 01:43:42 2010] [notice] child pid 26563 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[Sat Dec 18 01:43:45 2010] [notice] child pid 26684 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
Does this help?

Neal

Hello,

If php is segfaulting, then it would be an issue with php or it's included libraries.
Trying php in different modes (cli vs cgi) may have an effect. Also Zend/Ioncube could also play a role (all just speculative guesses). Another guess is perhaps a FD_SETSIZE limit being hit, in which removing some file descriptors may help (comment out logs, increase limits, etc..). Determining the exact cause of the php segfault would be difficult.. a debugger (gdb) may be able to shed some light on the cause.

John

I'm getting the same exact thing:

Code:
[Thu Dec 23 12:27:12 2010] [notice] child pid 19652 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[Thu Dec 23 12:27:21 2010] [notice] child pid 12690 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[Thu Dec 23 12:28:26 2010] [notice] child pid 25052 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
[Thu Dec 23 12:28:37 2010] [notice] child pid 24882 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Check output of

Code:
php -v

from console. Is there any error message?

After PHP upgrade it's a must to re-compile extensions. After ImageMagick/PNG/Other-related-software it's a must to re-compile MagickWand and imagick PHP extensions and so on.

php -v yields no error messages. All other PHP scripts on the server are working fine.

If so, that complicates sollution founding.

Try recollect what soft did you recently update? How long do you get this error?
Perhaps, you'll need re-compile PHP with or without it's extensions. Check domains error logs in order to find any 500 errors. Probably some scripts fail to run.

Did that already.
Trying to reinstall it after php/apache upgrades during the last 1-1.5 years.
Never managed to make it work. Always the same error : premature end of script at index.php...

I just noticed that I'm getting errors in the directadmin.log file when I try to use this plugin.

2010:12:30-18:29:00: Can't connect to ssl!
2010:12:30-18:29:00: -> A failure in the SSL library occurred, usually a protocol error.
2010:12:30-18:29:00: -> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)

I can login to Directadmin directly with SSL and no errors are generated in the log.

Does that show up in the error.log when you click the plugin's page within DA, or are you referring to when you're using the scripts the plugin installs, and they try connect to DA?

My guess would be that ssl is not enabled in the plugin.. check:
/email/include/config.php

and ensure you have:
$ssl=true;

John

I just noticed that I'm getting errors in the directadmin.log file when I try to use this plugin.

2010:12:30-18:29:00: Can't connect to ssl!
2010:12:30-18:29:00: -> A failure in the SSL library occurred, usually a protocol error.
2010:12:30-18:29:00: -> error:00000001:lib(0):func(0):reason(1)

I can login to Directadmin directly with SSL and no errors are generated in the log.

Im also experiencing this error.
I have $ssl=true; in config.php. in public_html/email/include/config.php aswell in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/email_level/data/include/

Im running php as suPHP

/Martin

Back