[RELEASE] Invoicing Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
how would I use this if I have clientexec? would it take the place of clientexec or would I need to use half half?

in what language was this written?

is it correct to assume it was written in php/mysql using DA's api?

IM is back. It does use PHP but no mySQL and it's not compatible with any other billing system. You have to use half/half.

Don't hesitate to ask other questions.

PS: A new version should be available soon.

Back ? Why don't I have access to IM in my DA ? He says me : you need to purchase ... and I ever purchased some weeks ago ...

Hi,

I'd be quite interested in this product *iif* it's not dependant on your systems, no matter even if you have load balanced/redundant setup(s). I'd like to be responsible for my own uptime and billing would be vital in that respect. Has any progress been made to a non-dependant version yet?

If not, how long will this take, as I'm looking for products actively now.

Thanks

Invoicing Manager 1.2 RELEASE

- The new encoder is now 100% working.
- Many bugs fixed.

Version 1.3 is on the way with new payment supports, periodic statistics, improved invoice printing system and more ! Post your suggestions here !

Any update is free for current customers.

- The IM Team
[email protected]

Invoicing Manager 1.2 RELEASE

- The new encoder is now 100% working.
- Many bugs fixed.

Version 1.3 is on the way with new payment supports, periodic statistics, improved invoice printing system and more ! Post your suggestions here !

Any update is free for current customers.

- The IM Team
[email protected]

It does not directly rely to our server, but only for the license verification part.

Anyways, our server is up 24/24 and if it has to be shutdown for any reason, we will release a version that does not rely to any server.

The IM Team

Try Out

syskall said:
It does not directly rely to our server, but only for the license verification part.

Anyways, our server is up 24/24 and if it has to be shutdown for any reason, we will release a version that does not rely to any server.

The IM Team

I am interesting in Invoice manager..there is any trial ? reselling account ? or any special price if i offer it with my dedicated servers ?

Is it possible to not have a paypal link on each invoice as some of my clients pay via bank transfer or cheque and i don't want to give them the option to pay via paypal.

Everytime I add a new user to invoicing manager and then update the invoices, all the prices are mixed up. I have to go to all the users and fix all of their invoices each time I add a customer. Also, I would be nice if the invoicing manager would email the customers when they need to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back