[RELEASE] Invoicing Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent an email a while back, but im still awating a response.

--EDIT--
I sent in another one a few weeks ago, but still no one will reply.

Last edited:
Well let me know when it is sever independent because i am not going to buy it and your server goes down. I don't think when i start offering reseller accounts that those selected customers would like that very much.

Yes, i'm interested, but i'll want one that is on my system itself. Let us know when there is a totally independent system released.

Still Very Slow
Always can't connect
99% nothing display when clicked in

I pay the money for unlimited license, but I can't use it until now~
Very disappointed for the new version ............

hmm I was thinking about using this but I will hang back for a while, it would also be nice to be able to bill users who have a dedicated server

i was about to give in and buy it, luckly i didn't. Now they must really be independent before i'll buy them. At the mean time, try www.phpcoin.com, works pretty well. Free also :)

yeah i've had a play with phpcoin and although works preatty well i'd like to keep everything under 1 roof so to speak.

What ever happened with this?

Take money and run?

Is this still a product?

This is a complete joke, This was never finished, and never worked properly, several errors that i reported and had no reply so gave up,

Ripped off and would like a refund, doubting ill get one though.

Warning to everyone : Dont buy anything from these people Watse of time effort and money

Anyone have a copy of the 1.2 version? I paid and can't login to their site to download or anything.... /sigh

It is located in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/nsim/

Should be plugin.tar.gz

If you could would you mind emailing it to me at [email protected]

Also before anyone says anything. This is just the application, it will not run without a license anyway so it is not like I'm asking for pirated software.

Last edited:
ecsportal said:
Anyone have a copy of the 1.2 version? I paid and can't login to their site to download or anything.... /sigh

It is located in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/nsim/

Should be plugin.tar.gz

If you could would you mind emailing it to me at [email protected]

Also before anyone says anything. This is just the application, it will not run without a license anyway so it is not like I'm asking for pirated software.

nsim is not the same as InvoicingManager, see otehr threads on this forum for nsim. As far as I know it's free and InvoicingManager is not.

Regards,

I am using this plugin and it is working ok for what I need. It is better than whoiscart. However, I have sent an email to them about some mods I would be willing to help pay for and have as yet gotten no response..

ECSPortal.Com is currently in the midst of acquiring this project from the current owner. We will be taking over this project in the near future. If there is something you would like to discuss you can email us at : [email protected]

Hmmm... I bought this plugin several hours ago... I haven't read this topic before.

I've send e-mails to support but no response... I think that I won't get it now if the project is sold :( :( :(
No plugin, no money...

I'm screwed :mad:

As I stated in the email back to you. As of this time we still have not acquired it, there are some discrepencies that have yet to be worked out...So to my knowledge, the originaly owner still owns this project. I would suggest trying to contact their support.

Thanks

I did... Few hours ago...
I hope sooner or later I will get it...

PS: When you buy it I hope that one year support will still be available for existing clients?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back