[RELEASE] Invoicing Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. If the deal still goes through (depending on if they can provide us with actual numbers ...which they have yet to do)

We plan to fully support all original customers.

And when we will be able to expect some updates...? I have one feature in my mind ;)
But first I have to get that plugin :(
Greetings!

At this time, I can't say. We have yet to see the source code as of yet so we are unable to say what kind of shape the code is in....How much will need to be changed to work with it etc.

Oh my God! I bought it, I have it and I totally regret it! :( It's a totally waste of money!
It has the same features like ensim - even less! But ensim is FREE!
No chance to change language, currency, layout - nothing!
No e-mails send to admins nor users!
I have a 1 year licence - I hope that maybe in future it will be better... now I am going back to ensim, which works really fine for me after some changes in the code...
CRAP! :(

Last edited:
eSiK said:
Oh my God! I bought it, I have it and I totally regret it! :( It's a totally waste of money!
It has the same features like ensim - even less! But ensim is FREE!
No chance to change language, currency, layout - nothing!
No e-mails send to admins nor users!
I have a 1 year licence - I hope that maybe in future it will be better... now I am going back to ensim, which works really fine for me after some changes in the code...
CRAP! :(

What the heck are you talking about? Ensim is NOT free, and it's NOT a invoicing system, it's another CP. And a horrible one at that.

ensim is kind of ghetto.... but I think what he means is ensim has some built in invoicing plugin or something.

He means nsim, search the forum nsim is an invoicing plugin and it's slated to be free of charge.

Hate to cause everyone to think I'm a retard.. but I bought invoicing mgr.. They sent me the reg code... Had it up and running in 10 minutes..

There are a few customizations I would like. I run my reseller business a little different than most engines are setup for. My resellers are more like independant reps. I don't sell them blocks of hosting accounts or bandwidth or anything.. I charge them by site based on the contracted agreement term (per month or per year).

Consequently, I need for a reseller to be able to have a view (preferably the main view) that shows all accounts expiring in X number of days (a drop down or text field with numeric values only).

Also, as sysadmin I should have a similar view, but be system wide.

Those two views should be fairly simple to code.

Integration with registrars would be fantastic. Personally, I would like for DirectI to be the first. This I would consider throwing some $$ after..

Lastly, an external signup page. Although lowest on my priority list.

RE

I have buyed and installed this plugin and its not working. Its full with errors, even with requiered extra modules installed. Support is very poor.

Its a lost of money.
Just a useless tool

I got some respons from this lamer dude.

He admits his program is CRAP but refuses to refund your money..

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS PROGRAM. THIS GUY IS A FRAUD..

been using awbs for a few years now. i tried most of the common apps out there.
if you have any hesitation, go for the lease option...14.95/mth. if you like it, buy it. if you dont, you only risk the length of time you have it. with the lease, you get full support!

I've posted a Moderator's Note to the top of this thread recommending that anyone considering the product research it thoroughly.

I'm also going to see if the vendor will let me test the product thoroughly to see if I can get it to work for me, since it has features I really like.

Jeff

Believe me. DO NOT BUY THIS.

Tha guy from invoicingmanager is a fisrt class fraud. He just cares about you money and once he gets it you are skrewed, as i was and i guess many others.

Thas is the guy behind this fraudy cooperation..

I'd followed all of the instructions and I'm still getting this error message:

PHP script /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/reseller/index.php is protected by SourceGuardian and requires file ixed.4.4.1.fre or ixed.4.4.fre.
Please read SourceGuardian protected scripts manual.

Can someone help please? This vendor has poor customer service skill and is extremely slow. In fact, I had to issue a complaint to PayPal in order for him to activate my account.

I think "48 hours" in French means: "wait for me to reply in one week or when I feel like it"

Any help from anyone else besides the vendor is greatly apprecaited. Thanks!

Last edited:
Has anyone had sucess with this system

If so what operating system did you use ?

If its got a few bugs im not fussed, im sure they could be easily fixed

I really like the idea the billing software being directly intergrated into directadmin instead of a 3rd party app.

In this moment I see an auction from the creator of this plugin for that... I hope that anyone can re-active this project... my fault is that I have buyed this plugin without read all this topic and now I have a big problem with this.... this is the error:
Fatal error: SourceGuardian Loader - script was encoded for another version of zend engine in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/invoicing_manager/reseller/index.php on line 2

I paste the my versions of php and zend (the last I think!):
PHP 5.2.2 (cli) (built: Aug 30 2007 14:25:11)
Copyright (c) 1997-2007 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
with Zend Extension Manager v1.2.0, Copyright (c) 2003-2007, by Zend Technologies
with Zend Optimizer v3.2.8, Copyright (c) 1998-2007, by Zend Technologies

It's possible that it need an old version of Zend to work??? Anyone can help me with a technical suggestion?

(sorry for my eng)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back