Release: JTbox (Jon's Toolbox)

Looks like jtbox website has completely dissapeared. What about all those who paid for this plugin? One day here, another day gone. Amazing!!

JTBOX MARK87? Disappered

I tried to contact them at [email protected], but got my mail back. I feel a bit scammed, since i purchased it in dec 07 and reinstalled my server, wanted to reinstall JTbox (great product anyway) but validation is not possible.

Does anybody know how to contact JMstacey? Or mark87?

Thx
Philippe

JTbox gone

I tried to contact them at [email protected], but got my mail back. I feel a bit scammed, since i purchased it in dec 07 and reinstalled my server, wanted to reinstall JTbox (great product anyway) but validation is not possible.

Does anybody know how to contact JMstacey? Or mark87?

Thx
Philippe

I know the feeling,
Wanted to check for updates, had a ticket open and diddn't got any reply's.
So i mailed to support.
Mail bounced.

Somewhat sloppy mark87!
The least you can do is post something.

Now its just guessing... Is the site under maintanance? Did you quit Jtbox? (in this case will you still give support?)
Did you scammed us? (no hard feelings just be honest about it if you did :) )

:wq!

Richard.

Most of us who've carefully studied business before we opened our own, understand that most businesses fail within the first year. Often reasons beyond the founder's control.

I think overall, our record here is better than most.

NoBaloney is not my first business. I've lost plenty of money in several prior businesses.

And Colonel Harlan Sanders, famous for his success in Kentucky Fried Chicken, failed in business many times before, as a senior citizen, he got successful with what's now the KFC chain.

Even Donald Trump has had to file bankruptcy.

Jeff

Most of us who've carefully studied business before we opened our own, understand that most businesses fail within the first year. Often reasons beyond the founder's control.

I think overall, our record here is better than most.

NoBaloney is not my first business. I've lost plenty of money in several prior businesses.

And Colonel Harlan Sanders, famous for his success in Kentucky Fried Chicken, failed in business many times before, as a senior citizen, he got successful with what's now the KFC chain.

Even Donald Trump has had to file bankruptcy.

Jeff

Jeff are you saying you know the business of JTbox MARK87 went bankrupt? Or are you gguessing?

thx

Philippe

All I'm saying is that while it's easy to judge, and to find fault, we don't really know enough about what happened to either the company or the person behind it, to know if it's a problem even under Jon's control.

Again, without pointing out anything specific about Jon or his business, most small business just close their doors without filing bankruptcy; filing costs money and may (probably will) affect personal credit as well as business credit.

Jeff

All I'm saying is that while it's easy to judge, and to find fault, we don't really know enough about what happened to either the company or the person behind it, to know if it's a problem even under Jon's control.

Again, without pointing out anything specific about Jon or his business, most small business just close their doors without filing bankruptcy; filing costs money and may (probably will) affect personal credit as well as business credit.

Jeff

Jeff, thats why i posted that he could at least tell us whats up.

The domain is expired.

I had my own company to... Diddn't go that well.. for me, it wasn't the first year but the second year that i loose money, the third year i closed the company befor getting bankrupt.

If he took the time, and even had the ball, to just tell us what was going wrong, we could have some understanding (at least i could).

I to had to call all the costomers i had to explain them why i was stopping there services.

This is just sloppy and plain rude.
We all payed money for a licence.. he can generate auto mails for his listing.. the least he could have done is mail to tell us what is going on and that he quits it.

If he isn't bankrupt.. and is just building something else.. or what ever.. i can tell him (as i have a feeling that he still reads the posts) that im done doing business with him.

Richard B.

I can think of lots of reasons, none of which I care to go into here, why a person may be physically unable to write or say anything to anyone.

And at least one of those reasons will happen to every one of us sooner or later.

Jeff

I can think of lots of reasons, none of which I care to go into here, why a person may be physically unable to write or say anything to anyone.

And at least one of those reasons will happen to every one of us sooner or later.

Jeff

Sadly i must agree with you here m8.

The site is empty now. domain registration is updated by month. i don't think he's comming back with JTbox.

Have you heard something from him?
And with something i mean, is he stopped with mark87.com / JTbox.

I might be able to recode most of these into a tool set (free of course). I just need to know which ones dA offers now (I think one or two of those are now features) and where to access the information on users and their status (reseller or reg). I might do some poking around later, but it'd be nicer to have it laid out in front of me. :P

If you really want you can get his STUFF deioncubed or dezended. Its very easy to reverse engineer these applications these days. :) There is zero protection. Iocube 6.5 claims their stuff cant be reverse engineered but that false. And well, we all know about crappy zend. People have been dezending applications for years. You can do it yourself or you can pay somebody to do it. There are lots of online services doing this now.

Back