Votes: 0 0.0%
  • €30 - €40

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • €20 - €30

Votes: 29 90.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up. Doesn't install on FreeBSD, ZERO support. Promises only.
Definitely a company to avoid.

I'm glad somebody else came up with another plugin.

Cheers

I have used Exim Editor with good success. Support has always been there for me as well.

Created On: 2007 Apr 22 10:09 PM
Ticket open and no reply more then 11 day
LOL ZERO support
i don't want use SpamBlocker Plugin an more , have fun , close my ticket.

Wael

Searching these forums indicates that Onno hasn't posted since January 8th. I don't know if he reads these forums anymore or not.

Jeff

Now that's nice... first he collects the money for the script and then he dissapears into the void?
Onno, please don't make this look like a scam... I'm sure it's not, but you've got time against you now...

Now that's nice... first he collects the money for the script and then he dissapears into the void?
Onno, please don't make this look like a scam... I'm sure it's not, but you've got time against you now...

This is obviously not a scam as many users know, this product works on more than 300 servers out there. I've just not been able to get to the forums due to some personal and work related issues. I will be back on the forums on a regular basis soon.

As for the claims that I'm out of business, that's not true although I did sell my hosting company a while back.

Thanks for posting, Onno. We look forward to seeing your script move forward.

Jeff

I'm working on backup servers accross the world. Only the interface (for changing settings) was offline during the DDOS attack on my servers that paralyzed my systems for 22 hours. Everything is back up now.

Hopefully this problem (with keys) will be gone in the near future.

Just have problem

Warning: file_get_contents(/etc/virtual/domains): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/admin/index.php

I working on /etc/virtual/
is it possible to get another file.?

Just have problem

Warning: file_get_contents(/etc/virtual/domains): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/admin/index.php

I working on /etc/virtual/
is it possible to get another file.?

This means that the application cannot access the file /etc/virtual/domains. This file is required to run DA as it contains a list of domains managed by DA. Ensure that the adminuser you are using is added to the group that the file is allocated to and that the group has read access to the file.

If you have the files located somewhere else you would have had to create a symbolic link for DA to work.

Regards,
Onno Vrijburg

Details

install.sh returned a non-zero value:
Site error: the file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/scripts/setup.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.
Error with install script

Any ideas why this is happening?

This is a new server with apache2/php5

Probably it comes with the ioncube for php 5.1, so you will need to grab the latest ioncube yourself and install it manually in the subdir under spamblocker.

Hi,

Ill add the latest ioncube packages this week so you can download the latest version by the middle of the week and it should work.

Kind regards,
Onno Vrijburg

Hi,

Ill add the latest ioncube packages this week so you can download the latest version by the middle of the week and it should work.

Kind regards,
Onno Vrijburg

Did you get this done? I grabbed the php5 version again and I still get this error.

Did you get this done? I grabbed the php5 version again and I still get this error.

I did repackage. I am busy installing a server with PHP5 and will test it there. What is the exact version of your PHP installation?

Regards,
Onno Vrijburg

PHP 5.2.3 (cli) (built: Aug 11 2007 22:58:04)
Copyright (c) 1997-2007 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.32, Copyright (c) 2002-2007, by ionCube Ltd.

PHP 5.2.3 (cli) (built: Aug 11 2007 22:58:04)
Copyright (c) 1997-2007 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.32, Copyright (c) 2002-2007, by ionCube Ltd.

Thanks, will try and use the exact same versions for the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back