"Dixie" - A responsive DirectAdmin skin

The google authentication method to place a support request on your forums is less than desirable. At some point functionality was traded for security.

I made a purchase and am waiting for the email so I can install the theme. Went to the forum to ask about it but couldn't login. I'm not in the position to install stuff on my devices just to login to your site.

Hi, I'm interested in your skin. Is spanish translation on the way? I've already saw it was offered but need to know eta on that one if possible. Thx.

Suggestions for now:
- Custom sub-theme (CSS, logo, etc.)
- List of available languages on your website
- Keep the language tags exactly the same as the ones used by DA
- Easy language switcher at the top
- Easy language switcher at login

For later
- Ajax transitions instead of page loading. one page per section should be enough.
- Build a real 2014 version of DA which works purely by making API calls.

Great skin! Best I've used ever!

Thank you @password

Best wishes for your endeavor. Thank you for your support efforts too! It's been great so far.

I absolutely love this design! We will be using this in the very near future. Has anyone been using it now for a few weeks? What do people think?

Theme looks great!

However, I have one concern. The last theme I purchased that was advertised and supported like yours, lasted for about 6 months and then they shutdown their website and the licensing stopped, making my paid for template useless.

How do we know this won't happen here?

Theme looks great!

However, I have one concern. The last theme I purchased that was advertised and supported like yours, lasted for about 6 months and then they shutdown their website and the licensing stopped, making my paid for template useless.

How do we know this won't happen here?

You don't. You just have to hope that the designer will make enough money by offering visual variations of the same template or by charging for upgrades.

Can't seem to reach the website today. I was looking to buy the skin and try it out. Is the OP still here? :)

Can't seem to reach the website today. I was looking to buy the skin and try it out. Is the OP still here? :)

The VPS they are on went down. Here's what I saw on their site:

Our VPS provider had some technical issues today that resulted in approx 2 hours downtime on our systems. During this time you might have been experiencing errors with license key validation (and our website was offline as well of course).

According to our provider it was a hardware failure (http://cnstatus.com/?p=1611). This should now have been fixed and everything should be back to normal.

Curious if you'll be releasing a maintenance release fixing a few bugs and adding new 1.45 enhancements?

Big problems with the skin and latest updates. Clients reporting that they can't create FTP accounts because they don't own the domain, etc. Thoughts?

this is what worries people the most, all of a sudden , the author disappears, no support, no fixes, no updates..:confused:
the member
Last Activity
01-08-2014 01:17
in 8 days will be 3 months, :(
I was going to buy this

this is what worries people the most, all of a sudden , the author disappears, no support, no fixes, no updates..:confused:
the member
Last Activity
01-08-2014 01:17
in 8 days will be 3 months, :(
I was going to buy this

Why not just with the author site and send him an e-mail... He look active on their support forum..

This is Direct Admin forum , isnt it? and his skin is for Direct Admin, isnt it?

Doesnt mean he must write here, he should (and usually is suggested) have his own forum on his own website where to provide support to users.

This thread was more or less an "announce" for the new skin, not a support/updates request thread.

Regards

Back