AwStats plugin for DA [Still in BETA]

HI!

Ok if i click install manually on account is ok!

but, dont work for all domains with:

/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/alldomains.php

Why??

Thanks!

Last edited:
fusionictnl,

My client wants to install the stats by default on /stats/ instead of /awstats/. I guess I have to edit the script for that, but on what places?

You know your scripts better then I do. :P

Thanks for your answer!

I know, but I want it to be /stats/ on creation (when a user installs awstats on it's domain).

I'll do you're trick on the domains I've already did. ;)

You want this to happen standardly :)

Do the following modification:

/usr/local/directadmin/users/

index.html AND options.php:

$location=$_SERVER["HOME"]."/domains/$domains[$awdomain]/public_html/awstats";

For the alldomains.php script in the hooks dir:

$location="$paths[$x]/awstats";

That's it and I hope it works ;)

Hi,

I see when I install AWstats for a new domain no refresh line to update the stats, some images (flags right in the top) are missing and the tabel: day of the month is not on the left side.

For example see: http://www.eyeleds.com/awstats/

Thanks for advise to fix it or the new version with this fix...

it would be cool if the plugin can install the icons as well so sourceforge isn't needed as that slows down the loading a lot.

Update 1.9.3

*- Using local images instead of sourceforge (awstats)

As requested before!

deltaned: Try the latest version that i've just uploaden and let me know if it is fixed!

Changed /etc/awstats to /etc/awstats_old and reinstalled the plugin.

Problem was probaly some changes/corruption in the awstats.<domain>.conf files or any history files.

Hello.
Can whe configure a default language ?
I think that at the moment, it uses the browser language, but, im french, and i have a browser in english ...
On MAC, with a french browser, its still in english

Thx,
Sky

Internet Explorer supplies it language by the "Regional Setting" within Start > Settings > Control Panel

You can change the Lang in the /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/awstats/hooks/cgi-bin/awstats.none.conf for global awstats configuration or the specific /etc/awstats.[domain].conf

The langauge is normaly "auto" and you can set this to fr/en or whatever you like ;)

Never tested it so can't say it works ;)

Thx :)
Thats fine.
The client dont whant to even think about changing something to have in french, si, i have put it in french by default, so, its fine now.

Thx again,
Sky

Apache Log just for awstats

For some reason I kept on getting days when my AWSTATS report report 0 visitors or only 10% of normal traffic. Now I assumes this was because it was sharing log files with the standard stats package which must be purging the logs before AWSTATS process them.

So my work round this was to add the following link to my httpd.conf for the domains

------------------------------------
CustomLog /var/log/httpd/domains/doimain.com.awstats.log combined
------------------------------------

Then I point AWSTATS to use this new log file and purge this file once it processed records.

Does anyone think there would be a better way to do this ?

ALso if I run alldomains.php will it overright all my customer AWSTATS .conf files for each domain ?

Thanks

Mark

That was what I was afraid was going to happen, but I could never duplicate the error so I gave up.

fusionictnl, I think there is a small bug where collected stats are lost when you update AwStats through the plugin manager ;)
I haven't looked into it, but it would appear that during the upgrade process the entire /etc/awstats directory is basically emptied.

Back