DirectAdmin 1.61.5 has been released

That's where i'm clueless... I supose I can just re-install that box from scratch, nog much running on it yet. I'll see if that fixes that bug.

try to do ./build all d and build rewrite_confs it is working on CloudLinux 8 couple of hours ago I client of mine hit his daily limit and open a ticket that he got an error SMTP Error (550): Failed to add recipient "[email protected]" (User account [email protected] has sent too many emails

Tried ./build all yesterday, without success, the ./rewrire_confs could do something

The issue is that the limit is not working, its staying at 0

okay, did a reinstall of that box, it's kinda working now:
if I look at the "show all users" menu: I see a daily limit of 1K (default)
if I look at the usage details of a user: I see a daily limit of 200 (what I set)

I've tried a reboot, and a tally.

It's working now, after a tally, didn't wait long enough.

hello, I have directdmin updated but it doesn't show me the latest version of the filemanager, how can I solve it?

That is odd, I suspect the language pack perhaps, that's the first thing that comes to mind to me looking at the (I think) spanish text...

I see you are using that one subtheme for the grid lay-out, perhaps, if you change that to the default, would that change anything?

That is odd, I suspect the language pack perhaps, that's the first thing that comes to mind to me looking at the (I think) spanish text...

I see you are using that one subtheme for the grid lay-out, perhaps, if you change that to the default, would that change anything?
that is another server with the same translation.

Attachments

• texto.png
    texto.png
    115 KB · Views: 7
bizarre, perhaps the subtheme? have you tried to switch that one back to the default?

I try to modify all the options of the template and it remains the same.

Attachments

• predeterminado.png
    predeterminado.png
    127.3 KB · Views: 8
bizarre, perhaps the subtheme? have you tried to switch that one back to the default?
the one marked in red is the one that has a problem with filemanager the second is the one that works well

Attachments

• rare.png
    rare.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 22
I'd say you have custom menu there with old URL set. You may reset the menu in "Customize Evolution Skin".

Are you sure the one marked in red isn't using pre release binaries? It has a compile time of 10th decemeber...

I'd say you have custom menu there with old URL set. You may reset the menu in "Customize Evolution Skin".
I do not customize the menu, just install the new skin and add the Spanish language "works fine on another server" the language and filemanager.

I did the reset and it remains the same.

I think he is running pre-release binaries. I don't recomend downgrading to the current stable though (would be a downgrade), but just waiting for the next stable release.

I think he is running pre-release binaries. I don't recomend downgrading to the current stable though (would be a downgrade), but just waiting for the next stable release.
If the only way is to wait, wait, this year will a new version come out? 😅

Would it be possible to edit the styling of the file manager with a sub-theme in the coming update? Or is that already a possibility?

There are a couple bugs with the styling, at least what I noticed in the dark theme.

Here's one for example, where the font-color should actually be black/dark, but is instead white and thus invisible due to a white background (I attached a screenshot.)

Attachments

• font.png
    font.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 14
Would it be possible to edit the styling of the file manager with a sub-theme in the coming update? Or is that already a possibility?

There are a couple bugs with the styling, at least what I noticed in the dark theme.

Here's one for example, where the font-color should actually be black/dark, but is instead white and thus invisible due to a white background (I attached a screenshot.)
May you confirm the same issues are there in pre-release? (no known issues with it at this time) If they're there - I'll add these to our to-do list for the next release :)

Thank you!

Back