License Key hashes: New method for installs/setup.sh and getLicense.sh

Well. According to the notice on the previous page being:
"Unable to detect your license key, please re-run setup.sh with LK provided as the argument"
it seems this time the system can't detect the key.

Maybe if you disable your firewall temporarily it can detect it. If not, and you don't have access to the customer portal, you can either ask your hoster/datacenter for the key, or maybe write a mail to DA sales providing the ip used 1 month ago when it worked, and hope they can help you.
Normally the one you have the DA license from should help you with this.

Well. According to the notice on the previous page being:

it seems this time the system can't detect the key.

Maybe if you disable your firewall temporarily it can detect it. If not, and you don't have access to the customer portal, you can either ask your hoster/datacenter for the key, or maybe write a mail to DA sales providing the ip used 1 month ago when it worked, and hope they can help you.
Normally the one you have the DA license from should help you with this.
Thanks you!

i try to contact to DA Sales

Being able to run more than 1 server on a license has never been advertised as a feature, nor has it been allowed. Our licensing agreement (which has remained unchanged since 2003) clearly mentions circumventing license checks.

The weakness in our old licensing system allowed people to abuse back-and-forth IP changing and run more than 1 server on a license... sometimes for a very long time. Others figured out they could use this exploit to generate a temporary license of sorts, which they used for migration purposes.

The official method has always been to request a temp license, not to try and run two servers on one license. 😐
I tried to request temporary license and your support answered sorry we cannot add temporary license 👍🤞

Is it a license with support? The migration guide says licenses with support can open a ticket and request a migration license. It also says all others should just buy a license for the amount of time they need.

Question: Since Directadmin does not require setting up a static IP address anymore, can I install DA on dynamic DNS (with dynamic IP) server?

Back