VMH-Khan

Verified User
Hi Active8,

Please ssh to your server and post the output of:
Code:
# service clamd status
Code:
# clamscan --version

Also, please try to remove(DELETE) the plugin and reinstall the last update = https://www.directadmin.ereznet.co.il/en-clamav/en-clamav.tar.gz

[root@ssdda ~]# service clamd status
Redirecting to /bin/systemctl status clamd.service
● clamd.service - Generic clamav scanner daemon
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/clamd.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
Active: failed (Result: start-limit) since Fri 2019-07-26 16:51:02 EDT; 41s ago
Process: 7520 ExecStart=/usr/local/sbin/clamd --foreground=yes (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
Process: 7517 ExecStartPre=/bin/chown -R clamav:clamav /var/run/clamd (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Process: 7514 ExecStartPre=/bin/mkdir -p /var/run/clamd (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
Main PID: 7520 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Jul 26 16:51:02 Hostname.com systemd[1]: clamd.service failed.
Jul 26 16:51:02 Hostname.com systemd[1]: clamd.service holdoff time over, scheduling restart.
Jul 26 16:51:02 Hostname.com systemd[1]: Stopped Generic clamav scanner daemon.
Jul 26 16:51:02 Hostname.com systemd[1]: start request repeated too quickly for clamd.service
Jul 26 16:51:02 Hostname.com systemd[1]: Failed to start Generic clamav scanner daemon.
Jul 26 16:51:02 Hostname.com systemd[1]: Unit clamd.service entered failed state.
Jul 26 16:51:02 Hostname.com systemd[1]: clamd.service failed.
Jul 26 16:51:06 Hostname.com systemd[1]: start request repeated too quickly for clamd.service
Jul 26 16:51:06 Hostname.com systemd[1]: Failed to start Generic clamav scanner daemon.
Jul 26 16:51:06 Hostname.com systemd[1]: clamd.service failed.
[root@ssdda ~]# clamscan --version
ClamAV 0.101.2
Using Cloudlinux 7 and imunifyAv is enable already

WHI

Verified User
Hello,
Can I disable the gui of users?
Can I set max limits for these options?
--max-files=#n
--max-filesize=#n
--max-scansize=#n
--max-recursion=#n
--max-dir-recursion=#n

Thank you!

aitorserra

Verified User
Hello ereznet,

I am looking for a plugin to offer scanning options to users from their directdmin user level, can I scan as user with your plugin or it's just for the admin? Thank you.

ricrey

Thanks for the plugin, a detail in Cloudlinux 7 with the Evolution skin, I realize that it slows down the navigation and it takes a long time to exit the scan ... apparently it is necessary to correct that, hence everything well

DanielP

Verified User
Banners on to works only as admin

as reseller and user they show clam service stopped and na top-banners.png

maxi32

Verified User
The ioncube thing is annoying because I have made a swear not to install this thing on any of my server. I do love this plugin by the look of the screenshot..
Sorry for complaining, some people like me, always want to scan through XSS vulnerabilities in PHP scripts especially encrypted with zen or ion. Anyway, great job for making this awesome plugin.

Last edited:

crenet

Verified User
Last edited:

crenet

Verified User
Hello,

Does anybody know witch plugins do work on Debian ?

Anyone ?

Thanks

SeLLeRoNe

Super Moderator
The plugin are not OS based as far as I know.
DirectAdmin is mainly written for CentOS but it is ported everywhere.

The plugin interact with DA and with the software, clamav and rspam are installed from source via CustomBuild, so they should be OS independant.

So, if you feel more "confortable" with Debian feel free to go with it and as Active8 suggested, simply give it a try, a plugin is not gonna create a mess on your installation.

Best regards
Andrea