[PLUGIN] EN-ClamAV - ClamAV Interface for DirectAdmin

What do you mean by pro pack? what is the
There is no pro pack anymore, it's already build into the modern license. So it's now either modern (normal) license or legacy lifetime license.
With the normal license it seems it's build in or not needed anymore.

There is no pro pack anymore, it's already build into the modern license. So it's now either modern (normal) license or legacy lifetime license.
With the normal license it seems it's build in or not needed anymore.
I lost here, I have a DirectAdmin license, is this built-in?

I have a DirectAdmin license, is this built-in?
Oke lets'make it easy. If you have one of the 3 licenses displayed here (click) and pay directly to Directadmin, then it's build in. Or at least pro pack is build in. So if @ericosman is correct then this plugin should be build in too.

If you pay 5/month or something to your hoster or datacenter, then most likely it's not.

Oke lets'make it easy. If you have one of the 3 licenses displayed here (click) and pay directly to Directadmin, then it's build in. Or at least pro pack is build in. So if @ericosman is correct then this plugin should be build in too.

If you pay 5/month or something to your hoster or datacenter, then most likely it's not.
Thank you, friend. So I have the Standard plan, but I don't see any GUI like that.
Maybe because I have Ubuntu?

Maybe because I have Ubuntu?
The Standard plan is the modern license including everything.

If you don't see it, then it's not OS dependend. Unfortunately I don't have a modern license, so I can't check for you.
Maybe @ericosman can tell you where to find it or why you don't need it, as he's the one who said that.

When you select a user, and edit it
Admin --> Show all users --> click on the user --> user --> Modify

There you will see ClamAV (check the box)

After that login as the user and you will see clamav

Attachments

• Scherm­afbeelding 2024-09-26 om 18.09.07.png
    Scherm­afbeelding 2024-09-26 om 18.09.07.png
    150.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Scherm­afbeelding 2024-09-26 om 18.10.41.png
    Scherm­afbeelding 2024-09-26 om 18.10.41.png
    146.9 KB · Views: 5
Back