Pro Pack?

For standard hosting ok but I had speed junkies using my hosting and VPSes and I'm one of them I want to offer the faster possible service for such clients (for them 7.3 php is allready old)

and that will be AMD Ryzen 5950 + 5.11 kernel which is known to be faster with all AMD ... I just got my hands on one such server, Debian will be close to that kernel and eventually Ubuntu and the new Proxmox that will came that Summer

that is why ProPack is needed and I ask to which point it is now ready

Still in planning phase is last I heard. I would think it might be several Months if not a year.

If this is still in the planning phase, please priorities the Backup System.

That's what all the fingers are pointed at, and as an individual, I will get a better feature as I listed above :cool:

What's missing when comparing Pro to CloudLinux? Is it just the secured EOL PHP versions now and resource limiting?

We wont know until the tell us..

I was asking based on the already available information which they have told us, to confirm I haven't missed anything.

This pack is not mandatory for shared or personal hosting, but will offer significant enhancements such as:

• WordPress manager
  • GIT manager
  • Python/Java/Ruby/Perl/NodeJS support
  • Additional features for Nginx (automatic CMS templates, WordPress+FastCGI cache support)
  • Advanced backup manager, allowing user-level per-file (and per-database) restores from the backups
  • Advanced GUI for account migrations
  • DNS synchronization with external providers such as CloudFlare
  • Ability to throttle resources per-user (CPU/RAM/IO etc.)
  • More advanced Email Track&Trace

It should be included, since the NOC price of (wordpress toolkit including) plesk web host edition unlimited (€20.60=$24.30) is under the current DA price ($29).

Better sell as an addon a smarthost plugin (level1) for server/admin (all) and (level2) for each user/client (so each can set their individual smarthost). This will help avoid spam and protect ip/isp/rep and save time/increase profitability.
Such a smarthost feature, if done well and quite complete, would put DA head-and-shoulders above any panel.

Finally, this is my very first time installing DA 1.62 on my server as it has been released as stable version. First impression is, I love the new UI navigation. But now, I have lack understanding how this pro pack is working for lifetime license with expired support. Do people with permanent lifetime license need to purchase more expensive support to get pro pack features? What is the price for getting this pro pack feature for those who are on lifetime license with expired support.

I was not on DA previously because I need to wait for this new version 1.62 to upgrade my server script installation that will match the new API. It's now time for me to help hunting for bug with new script installation.

ps: where is the promised backup feature with borg that should be included as UI ? This is the main important feature that everyone should have.

Last edited:
@maxi32
Propack is only for retail license, etc....
External License ( DataCenter License ) Or lifetime license should paid for get extended support

I must say, this announcement is very, very unclear. Their own support page about the pro pack doesn't say anything about a release, while 1.62.0 has multiple pro only features. Now I want to know how to get them, but there is absolutely no info anywhere.

Another more granular license system would be great. We have Cloudlinux and Softaculous, so only really interesting would be the Advanced backup manager, and Email Track&Trace.

Maybe I'm not bright enough to understand this. If I have lifetime licenses, can I or can I not get the propack? Do I need to abandon my current licenses in order to get the features? I kinda thought lifetime meant lifetime. If that wasn't the intent, it wasn't made clear back when I bought them.

Maybe I'm not bright enough to understand this. If I have lifetime licenses, can I or can I not get the propack? Do I need to abandon my current licenses in order to get the features? I kinda thought lifetime meant lifetime. If that wasn't the intent, it wasn't made clear back when I bought them.
you'll need a support licence, 199$ a year to activate pro-pack features

I fully understand why so expencive though, but 5,- a month for "just pro-pack features" would be a lot better.

But the $15 a month license comes to $180 a year... so that is less than the support thing... seems like to have the propack renders my lifetime licenses moot.

Back