Votes: 0 0.0%
  • €30 - €40

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • €20 - €30

Votes: 29 90.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this work with users running Dovecot? I can't even get Spamblocker 2 to work with my install. The old one works fine though except for whitelists.

PHP script /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/admin/index.php is protected by SourceGuardian and requires file ixed.4.4.4.fre or ixed.4.4.fre.
Please read SourceGuardian protected scripts manual.

The Screenshot links are dead. Can anyone send out some new ones?

I had an older version working on another machine and it worked great. Now I am getting a boat load of spam on the one included and (installed and working assume out of the box) from DA. I could not find the README.SpamBlocker.exim.conf.2.0 anywhere either...

Any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE: I-D-10-T error missed the symbolic link to domains in etc/virtual...

All set and working again.
Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Product Status

I'm interested in purchasing the plug-in but need to know if it is still available and being actively supported? The pdf screenshot links in the product description were not working for me.

Hi,

This plugin is still available and is actively supported although there have been no need for changes since version 1.71. However the plugin will be updated as the SpamBlocker exim.conf file is updated.

regards,

miked said:
The Screenshot links are dead. Can anyone send out some new ones?
Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike,

I'll have a look and fix them when I get time later this week. Been snowed under by email during my holiday :)

Regards,

Dear Customers,

After an upgrade to the server software there seems to be a problem with the plugin resulting in the message

Code:
"License Error: Cannot communicate with the license server, please notify the helpdesk at [url]http://spamblocker.virtualhelpdesk.info.[/url]"

To solve this problem I will create a new version but for people who cannot wait please download the attached file and replace the version in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/shared/functions.inc.php . Please note that this is an encrypted file and should be uploaded in binary mode. Also you need to keep the ownership and accessrights the same as the current version.

rename the file from tar.gz to inc.php!!!!

Regards,

Attachments

in addition I get this when trying to update in directadmin.

spamblocker successfully downloaded
Error unpacking /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/plugin.tar.gz : Error restoring file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/plugin.tar.gz : tar: Unrecognized archive format: Inappropriate file type or format : tar returned error code 256

Updated to version 1.7.2

Clicking Spamblocker:
License Error: Invalid license key. Please contact your software vendor for support.

Please enter a valid license key (on this page)

Clicking: (on this page)
Unable to execute your request

Details
A valid file was not found

edit:
----------------------------
Deleted and installed the plugin again and now it's working

Last edited:
as far as I know new keys have been issued but my issue is all the files provided are corrupt both the file in this thread and the plugin update, is their a updated version of the php5 spamblocker plugin?

We updated the "functions.inc.php" file with the one above and every thing is currently working with that file.

Here is what I see in the directory:
Code:
-rw-rw-rw-   1 root     root     19654 Sep  7 15:42 functions.inc.php

I down loaded the .tar file to my Mac and then ftp'd it to the server. Once on the server, I changed the name and set the premissions.

oh so it isnt actually a tarball, its a renamed php file?

yeah I reread his post and see now :(

That's correct.

Just down load the file as it is, upload to your server and rename it with "cp". That is what I did.

unfortenatly I now get this and I assume its because they have only fixed the php 4 version.

Fatal error: SourceGuardian Loader - script was encoded for another version of zend engine in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/shared/functions.inc.php on line 2

The owner of the license has contacted them about this but hasnt got a reply yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back