Votes: 0 0.0%
  • €30 - €40

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • €20 - €30

Votes: 29 90.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been 10 days and no news yet. Normally I would be very patient of course. But, Dutch as I am ;), 30 Euro's makes me want to have a product that works...

So is there any news on this yet, please?

ERROR

License Error: Invalid license key. Please contact your software vendor for support.

Please enter a valid license key on this page,

What do i have to do, when ik click on the link i see:

Unable to execute your request

Details

A valid file was not found

resolveit said:
Hi,

Some of you are getting the message "a valid file was not found" this seems to be a problem in the URL, in the URL you'll see .../spamblocker/spamblocker/... , change this to .../spamblocker/... and it should solve the problem. I'm busy looking into the code to find a solution for this problem.

regards,
Onno Vrijburg

That did the trick here.

Error

Allready findt the problem, it wil only works bij the Hostname, from your license, when you login from another login it will not work.

Last edited:
Hi,

Sorry for the VEEERRRRYYYY long wait for the updated PHP5 version of the plugin. We have had issues with the encoding for PHP5 and we came accross a couple of problems that were not in the PHP4 version but were in the PHP5 version we tested.

We fixed the minor issues and reencoded for PHP4 and PHP5.

You can update your plugins through the DA interface.

New users (or if you want to start clean) can download the plugin from .....

Code:
For PHP4
[url]http://www.daplugins.net/spamblocker/plugin/php4/spamblocker.tar.gz[/url]

For PHP5
[url]http://www.daplugins.net/spamblocker/plugin/php5/spamblocker.tar.gz[/url]

Once again sorry for the delay. Please use our helpdesk for any questions/queries you have...

http://www.virtualhelpdesk.info/?group=spamblocker

Cannot communicate with the license server!

I asked this question a long time ago and got a non answer.
Why is it that when you buy software you never really own it?

I NEED TO EDIT A DOMAINS BLOCKLIST AND CAN NOT!!!!!!!!!!

I should start forwarding the flamming e-mails I get from my clients to you guys.

Folowed the instructions to update to 1.7.3 and now I get:

License Error: Invalid license key. Please contact your software vendor for support.

Please enter a valid license key on this page .

When you first talked about the "Pro" version of this I paid upfront $250.00. ( I talked with you on the phone for about 20 minutes about this being on the back burner unless you could get some paying people to sign on. Well I signed on and nothing.) There is still no "Pro" version and the peice of crap I do have ****s the bed when you guys have a problem on your end.
Why dont you change the damn software to accept a license and not have to check if it is alod to run. You guys seam to be blaming everyone else for your licensing problems except the guy that wrote it. I think a refund of ALL monies is in order. We should not have to pay for ALPHA crap!

Last edited:
can you send me the following information in a PM...

DAPlugins.net username
License ID
Server Hostname
Server IP
URL you use to access the plugin

Regards,
Onno Vrijburg

Onno this remains broken my client is sending you an email as I type this.

1 - The ixed loader is out of date and fails on php 5.1 installation as the included one only supports upto php 5.0

2 - After manually installing the up to date ixed loaders and running the setup.php file it gives an error unable to execute request invalid permissions.

3 - trying to rerun install after the proper ixed loaders manually put in place generates this error. "Fatal error: SourceGuardian Loader - script was encoded for another version of zend engine in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/scripts/setup.php on line 2"

Chrysalis said:
3 - trying to rerun install after the proper ixed loaders manually put in place generates this error. "Fatal error: SourceGuardian Loader - script was encoded for another version of zend engine in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/scripts/setup.php on line 2"
Also still here. Not very happy about it... :(

It looks to me like everyone is on vacation, or just ignoring us.

Please enter a valid license key on this page

Last edited:
Still no results? Have mailed and got no response. Why is this taking so long? If you need more information to fix it or more information to get a clue where to look, just ask instead of keeping us in the dark.

Just make a list of the items you need and give an emailaddress to send the info to.

And please hurry. Waiting a few days is hard, but it has been weeks now. Getting angry customers because of this.

Anyway, good luck..

After seeing all these complaints people are having and the fact that he is using SourceGuardian makes me decide to edit my own files and forget even buying this product. Good luck to those of you with issues.

Yep it looks like they have bailed on this project.
I think they spent to much time on the licensing part of it and not enough time on the software itself. I would recomend no one buy this package, you might end up with nothing more than a lighter wallet. I think that the makers of DA should get on these guys. If they are going to let 3rd partys sell software on there boards, they should carry a bit of responsibility when the makers of said software bails on people. Where does the "Direct Admin" admins stand on this? Could one of them chime in here and help out?

Last edited:
What has DA got to do with this? Are you going to blame Microsoft because your 3rd party software you purchased doesnt work? Come on!

If they are allowing the sale of software on there site than yes. I would thing that they would have something to say. I am not asking DA to do anything about the problem we are having other than to remove the posts instructing people on how to buy this software. Just as if when I go to a clients and recommend a solution and it works for ****, I fully expect them to complain to me. If this were a site run by some one other than DA I would not have asked that question. We have what looks like a vendor that has abandoned his work. Should he still have a method to profit from it. Remember this is a plug-in for DA, not a stand alone app.

From what I understand this is the situation.

php 4.x version is working.

older version of spamblocker works on php 5.1.x but the licence keys have been disabled due to a change in their licencing code which for whatever reason they will not revert.

php 5.0.x should work but of course php 5.0.x is out of date.

One of the authors of this plugin is a super moderator here so in that light their is a link to directadmin and he also does work on the DA exim configuration but I havent seen him post for a small while so I hope he is ok and not in ill health or anything it would be a loss if he is gone.

Since I'm using PHP 5.1 and since I cannot find any place on the internet to download an older version of PHP5 I'm still stuck... :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back