• €30 - €40

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • €20 - €30

Votes: 29 90.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrysalis said:
unfortenatly I now get this and I assume its because they have only fixed the php 4 version.

The owner of the license has contacted them about this but hasnt got a reply yet.

1) The fix for PHP5 will be available by the end of the weekend.
2) We've responded to all the people who've contacted us so if the license owner says he had no answer then we did not get his email/ticket.

Regards,

Because we get several questions about this I thought it would be wise to post it here. If you are not the owner of the license you need to get the owner to get the license key for you. We will only give license keys to the real owners according to our system.

============
Dear Customer,

During our recent server upgrade to resolve a PayPal issue we seem to have broken the communication between the SpamBlocker plugin and the server, this happened because the plugin software and the server software now have 2 different communication methods. Also the algorithm for the license keys have changed.

We've created a new version of the plugin and compiled it for PHP4.x the fixed version for PHP5.x will be available after 10 Sept 2006.

To fix the problem you need to do the following:

1) Log into http://www.daplugins.net and get your new license key
2) Log into DA as admin.
3) Go to "Plugin Manager"
4) Upgrade the SpamBlocker plugin
5) Go to the Plugin, click the link to enter your new license key and enter it in the box provided.
6) You may again use the plugin.

Regards,
Edge Internet Services

============

Regards,

Onno, it does not work:

License Error: Invalid license key. Please contact your software vendor for support.

---

Please enter a valid license key on this page

>>>

Unable to execute your request

Details

A valid file was not found

---

I did use the new license code. This is becomming a real problem. Please fix it asap!

bad license key

Onno, I first did an upgrade and after getting the same error I deleted the plugin and did a new install. I entered the new license code but still the same error. I send you a PM with the current code. Hopefully you can resolve this soon.

Last edited:
I updated per the instructions above and it did work.

I do have a question / comment. In the previous version, under "Enable / Disable SpamBlocker for domains" there was an option to choose which domains to allow to use SpamBlocker, you could view and move the domains from the not allowed list to the allowed list. Now there is only the option for "Set and Forget". I prefer selecting the domains myself as I was able to in version 1.7.1. Will this option be coming back?

rocketcity said:
I updated per the instructions above and it did work.

Now there is only the option for "Set and Forget". I prefer selecting the domains myself as I was able to in version 1.7.1. Will this option be coming back?

From version 1.7.0 the option Set and Forget was introduced. When you enable Set and Forget then the option to select domains are hidden, to display it again click on Set and Forget and disable this option. This is the same for all versions 1.7.x.

Regards,

Re: bad license key

Remco00 said:
Onno, I first did an upgrade and after getting the same error I deleted the plugin and did a new install. I entered the new license code but still the same error. I send you a PM with the current code. Hopefully you can resolve this soon.

Please send me your DAPlugins.net login key and the license ID, this is required fro me to solve problems related to the licensing.

Regards,

Runtime Queue

License problem solverd. Thanks Onno. But now (version 1.72) when I click the Runtime Queue button I get this:

---

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64889123 bytes) in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/admin/logs.php on line 5

Re: Runtime Queue

Remco00 said:
License problem solverd. Thanks Onno. But now (version 1.72) when I click the Runtime Queue button I get this:

---

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64889123 bytes) in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/admin/logs.php on line 5

It seems that the runtime queue log file is too large. I'll see if I can get code written to prune the file and keep a specified number of lines.

I'll get it done as soon as possible.

Regards,
Onno Vrijburg

Hello,

I updated the pluding from version 1.7.1 to 1.7.2.
After having done that i get a license error:

"License Error: Invalid license key. Please contact your software vendor for support.

Please enter a valid license key on this page".

Click on the link and then:

"Unable to execute your request

Details

A valid file was not found".

Any idea's how i can solve thist?

Thanx,
Marcel.

groefie said:
Hi,

just login at daplugins.net and grab your new license key ;)

Already did also.
Also reinstalled the plugin.
I can fill in my new licence key, it's say's everything is oke.
But when i click the plugin i still get the same error's again.

Firehosting > I had the same problem. Just sent Onno a PM so he can fix it. Worked with me!

Hi,

Some of you are getting the message "a valid file was not found" this seems to be a problem in the URL, in the URL you'll see .../spamblocker/spamblocker/... , change this to .../spamblocker/... and it should solve the problem. I'm busy looking into the code to find a solution for this problem.

regards,
Onno Vrijburg

php5 still not fixed I take it, tried to upgrade plugin in DA and still seeing unable to open tarball message.

Here the same: no update possible for the PHP 5 version (trying to update from 1.71 to 1.72). Tarball problem... :( And the current version keeps complaining about being made for another Zend version.

Sorry but I think this is a right mess, if it cant be fixed in a short time fram why didnt the paypal changes just get rolled back until the spamblocker was changed to accomodate this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back