• €30 - €40

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • €20 - €30

Votes: 29 90.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dovecort probs with this so be carefull

OK fixed it with dovecourt but was a pig on a big server but it does work well when running but if you are running dovecort and install this plugin it will kill your mail system off .

Regards

Les

This is strange. I've recently installed 2 new servers for customers using dovecot and then installed the plugin, works 100% without changes to either exim.conf or the plugin.

What went wrong, what did you have to fix. Hopefully we can all learn from your experience.

Onno, I think the problem occurs when the user tries to update the exim.conf file version through the plugin after Dovecot has been installed.

Of course that would happen no matter how Dovecot was installed.

Jeff

Still SpamBlocker Plugin not accept new change.
Added to runtime queue... It could take up to a minute for the changes to be reflected
but still
[email protected]
http://www.example.com/
.... etc

if i set new domain in place example.com :)
Added to runtime queue... It could take up to a minute for the changes to be reflected
but again
[email protected]
.... etc

cornjob work fine, no error if i set new domain or email, but if i set new setting i see old setting again :)

Wael

Dear Onno,
I use new exim.conf 2.0 with ClamAV
in exim.conf and disable_functions in php
Code:
system, exec, shell_exec, suExec, dl, passthru, popen, pclose, proc_open, proc_nice, proc_terminate, proc_get_status, proc_close, pfsockopen, leak, apache_child_terminate, posix_kill, posix_mkfifo, posix_setpgid, posix_setsid, posix_setuid, escapeshellcmd, escapeshellarg

Wael

Hopefully Onno will give us a definitive answer. However I think I'm safe in saying that that if you disable the functions PHP needs to edit files, then it won't edit the files.

Jeff

Can you run the cron.php from the commandline?

/usr/local/bin/php /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/shared/cron.php

Please post any error you get here.

What version of the exim.conf file are you using? I know that in version 2 exim.conf file it does work.

Regards,
Onno Vrijburg

Is the recipient domain name in the use_rbl_domains file?

Do you know how to use exim -bh command?

Check it out, and try a test with it.

Jeff

Just did with another tool. It's blocked OK
Code:
exim_checkaccess <add your IP> <add a rcpt email> -f [email][email protected][/email]

I'll check my emails to see if I get any more of those...

Edit:
I had the wrong exim_checkaccess syntax.

Last edited:
Just a note to let everyone know we've had to disable the 2CheckOut payment option as we weren't getting good support from them. We'll add our own Credit/Debit - card option as soon as we can but until then the only payment option is PayPal. If any returning users can't pay by PayPal and need additional licenses please write to [email protected] and we'll manage to work something out.

Jeff

failed to open stream

When I click the botton 'select domains' I get this:

Warning: file_get_contents(/etc/virtual/domains): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/admin/rbl.php on line 40

:confused:

This error means that the plugin is not able to read the /etc/virtual/domains file on your system. Please chmod this file 755 and set the ownership to user mail and group mail.

Recently some of you have experienced problems using the plugin, the typical symptom is this message "License Error: Cannot communicate with the license server, please notify the helpdesk "

This seems to be due to the hostname check in the updated licensing software. I modified the license validation section of the software so it should work now. Please let me know if you experience this or any other problem and we'll work to solve the problems as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back