Votes: 0 0.0%
  • €30 - €40

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • €20 - €30

Votes: 29 90.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A new version of the SpamBlocker Plugin is available.

* This is a recommended upgrade because it fixes the crontab issue discussed in this thread.
* We've made some minor code modifications to make things work better
* One helpful visible addition: the plugin will now tell you if it detected an installation of SpamAssassin (in the configuration screen).

Regards,

Sorry email notification was not enabled for my account. I've fixed it and will activly monitor it from now on.

I've posted a new version encoded for PHP5, See the first post in this thread. If you're running PHP5 please let me know if you have issues with this version.

SpamBlocker Plugin version 1.7.0 is available.

New features:
View exim.conf inside the plugin
Enable/Disable any of the pre-defined external blocklists

BugFixes:
Get's the full version number for the exim.conf file

Jeff

sander815 said:
is this also for spamblocker 2?

The first post in this thread shows what you can manage if you have SpamBlocker 1.x and what you can manage if you have SpamBlocker 2.x. This plugin can manage both versions of SpamBlocker.

I just tried to update to 1.7.0 and now I get this:
Warning: file_get_contents(/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/plugin.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/admin/menuv2.php on line 8 Warning: file_get_contents(/usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/plugin.conf): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/admin/header.php on line 7

when I go to "Spamblocker" configuration in DA.

Any advice?

Can you check the permissions on the /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/spamblocker/plugin.conf file, it should look like this
Code:
-rw-r--r--    1 diradmin diradmin      241 Oct 27 22:57 plugin.conf

Did the update complete or were there errors?
Try updating again and check for errors, then try the plugin again.

Problem with tickets

hello
I try to use the ticket systeme but no way to login or send a ticket.

I am trying your DA plugins and i cant get it to work.

I have php5.

When i install it, it returns : uninstall.sh returned a non-zero value:
For installation, update or delete.

So i delete it and try the link for php4 but then phpgardian dont like it :)

Thx for any help.
Sky

resolveit said:
A new version of the SpamBlocker Plugin is available.

* This is a recommended upgrade because it fixes the crontab issue discussed in this thread.
* We've made some minor code modifications to make things work better
* One helpful visible addition: the plugin will now tell you if it detected an installation of SpamAssassin (in the configuration screen).

Regards,

FYI: Downloaded and installed this today (about 3 weeks after your post) - crontab still isn't updated.

Re: Problem with tickets

sky said:
hello
I try to use the ticket systeme but no way to login or send a ticket.

I am trying your DA plugins and i cant get it to work.

I have php5.

When i install it, it returns : uninstall.sh returned a non-zero value:
For installation, update or delete.

So i delete it and try the link for php4 but then phpgardian dont like it :)

Thx for any help.
Sky

I replied to your PM

hostpc.com said:
FYI: Downloaded and installed this today (about 3 weeks after your post) - crontab still isn't updated.

Which crontab are you looking at? I'll check it again on a clean system and a system where it's been installed on before and make sure the crontab is working.

Thanks for the info.

I'm VERY impressed with this product so far, but I've got some questions before I commit to a bulk purchase of licenses.

2005-11-18 10:56:25 H=(X.X.X.X) [85.186.238.152] F=<[email protected]> rejected RCPT <[email protected]>: to unblock see http://www.hostpc.com/*****

Can the unblock page be configured for EACH domain on a shared server?

2. Can the white/blacklists be configured PER domain?

I'm running it on a dedicated site/server right now, and it's catching 99% of the spam coming to the domain. Very impressive... I'm just concerned about those items above - I'm sure the customers will ask how THEY can control it - or be excluded from it.

Thanks

Joe

I have still not any response for my problem ...
I have enough of spam !

hostpc.com said:
I'm VERY impressed with this product so far, but I've got some questions before I commit to a bulk purchase of licenses.

2005-11-18 10:56:25 H=(X.X.X.X) [85.186.238.152] F=<[email protected]> rejected RCPT <[email protected]>: to unblock see http://www.hostpc.com/*****

Can the unblock page be configured for EACH domain on a shared server?

2. Can the white/blacklists be configured PER domain?

I'm running it on a dedicated site/server right now, and it's catching 99% of the spam coming to the domain. Very impressive... I'm just concerned about those items above - I'm sure the customers will ask how THEY can control it - or be excluded from it.

Thanks

Joe

Hi Joe,

The answer to both questions is that it will be implemented in future releases, the exact timing will depend on how busy Jeff is in the comming weeks/months.

For the moment this is a serverwide configuration. Domains can be excluded by not adding them to the /etc/virtual/use_rbl_domains list or when using "set and forget" by adding them to the exclude list.

The SpamBlocker Plugin is currently an admin-level plugin only and will be expanded with Reseller and User-level access to SpamBlocker and Virus Control in the future.

sky said:
I have still not any response for my problem ...
I have enough of spam !

Have you tried the URL for PHP5 in the first post?

I'll also reply to the PM you sent me with the actual URL.

resolveit said:
Hi Joe,

The answer to both questions is that it will be implemented in future releases, the exact timing will depend on how busy Jeff is in the comming weeks/months.

For the moment this is a serverwide configuration. Domains can be excluded by not adding them to the /etc/virtual/use_rbl_domains list or when using "set and forget" by adding them to the exclude list.

The SpamBlocker Plugin is currently an admin-level plugin only and will be expanded with Reseller and User-level access to SpamBlocker and Virus Control in the future.

Thanks for the info Onno. IF I ever tried to implement something like this without users having complete access to what's being blocked / bounced, they'd serve my head on a platter for Christmas dinner. Just adding spamassassin and diddling with the headers (adding ***SPAM*** to the header) caused an uproar - if you'll remember in the beginning it wasn't necesssarily easily configured by domain. People get VERY testy when you mess with their email - especially when they dont have direct control over what is bouncing and what isn't. With 40 servers and nearly 10,000 customers, there's no way we can take on management of white/blacklists for all our users.

Please be sure to post, or maybe Jeff can keep us updated on how progress is being made implementing this with user controls...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back