• €30 - €40

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • €20 - €30

Votes: 29 90.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @how@,

Found a payment from you on the 27th but the status is pending (we've not received payment yet). For more information please contact 2CheckOut.

Regards,
Onno

I just want to clarify how 2CheckOut works...

They're officially a reseller of our product. You order it from them.

When they let us know they've accepted you as a buyer, we dropship (activate the order).

They only pay us twice a week, but we don't wait until we're paid, but only until they clear (accept) the payment as good.

If they still haven't done that in a few more days I can ask them to look it up for me, but it takes a long time on hold so I don't want to have to do it without giving them a chance to handle it in due course.

We'll set up our own system for accepting payments as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Jeff

servertweak said:
how is this on dovecot ?

I've upgraded a testserver to dovecot without any issues but one of our customers reported that the plugin does not work after upgrading to dovecot. We are in the process of figuring out what went wrong on his servers.

As the dovecot patch to exim.conf does not affect the sections we update there should be no issue as we simple read the file, update the sections we use and write the file again.

Regards,
Onno Vrijburg

resolveit said:
I've upgraded a testserver to dovecot without any issues but one of our customers reported that the plugin does not work after upgrading to dovecot. We are in the process of figuring out what went wrong on his servers.

As the dovecot patch to exim.conf does not affect the sections we update there should be no issue as we simple read the file, update the sections we use and write the file again.

Regards,
Onno Vrijburg

ok one more question,

when a email is being filtered out from the system does it use up alot of cpu power ?

reason i ask is, if a spamer sends out a massspam email to a client. the spamd will load up to 99% cpu.

servertweak said:
ok one more question,

when a email is being filtered out from the system does it use up alot of cpu power ?

reason i ask is, if a spamer sends out a massspam email to a client. the spamd will load up to 99% cpu.

This is the power of SpamBlocker, the server hardly does anything as the Spam is blocked before it ever reaches the server.

Regards,
Onno Vrijburg

problem

After a major server crash Friday afternoon & spending several hours reinstalling the OS & restoring all of the customer accounts in DA, I tried to reinstall the Plugin this afternoon. However each time I have tried to install the plugin I get the following error.
Code:
Details

index successfully downloaded
Error unpacking /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/index/plugin.tar.gz : Error restoring file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/index/plugin.tar.gz : gzip: stdin: not in gzip format /bin/tar: Child returned status 1 /bin/tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors : tar returned error code 512

No install.sh script was found. Script not executed.
I have tried downloading the file to my local computer and downloading from the url.

I am using the same IP address that I made the purchase under. I manually setup all of the files in the "Readme" for Spamblocker 2. The only thing that has changed is the OS I changed from FC3 to CentOS 4.2 What can I do to fix this?

Thanks for the help,

Not Working

centos 4
exim 4.6
Dovecot

:(

not getting my emails, run test and still notthing

jlasman said:
Joe,

Someone ??? was kind enough to post in another thread a link to the dovecot patch.

And also that DA installs a generic exim.conf file (probably patched) when installing Dovecot.

Is DA installing the original SpamBlocker exim.conf file, or the Version 2 file? If the original SpamBlocker file, then I'd suggest manually installing the Version 2 file, making the patches (caution: it may not patch directly), and then see if SpamBlocker plugin can manage it.

I hope you have a testbed server to try this on.

If you don't, let me know and I can build one for you to test.

Don't get me wrong, we will support dovecot on DA.

I'm just not sure how quickly we can do it.

:(

Jeff

that worked

resolveit said:
This is the power of SpamBlocker, the server hardly does anything as the Spam is blocked before it ever reaches the server.

Regards,
Onno Vrijburg

humm

1593 its2la8 16 0 28108 22m 2720 R 96.3 1.1 6:49.65 spamd

96.3% of cpu for blocking spam to the user

Request :

1. Auto Add host to block list [ when a large amount of spam comes in ]

2. Auto Block senders [ when user sends spam outgoing ]

3. Admin [ can set amount before it can be blocked

servertweak said:
humm

1593 its2la8 16 0 28108 22m 2720 R 96.3 1.1 6:49.65 spamd

96.3% of cpu for blocking spam to the user

Have you enabled SpamBlocker for the domains on your server?

servertweak said:
Request :

1. Auto Add host to block list [ when a large amount of spam comes in ]

2. Auto Block senders [ when user sends spam outgoing ]

3. Admin [ can set amount before it can be blocked

Tell me how to detect this and I'll see about adding is to a next release.

Re: problem

rocketcity said:
After a major server crash Friday afternoon & spending several hours reinstalling the OS & restoring all of the customer accounts in DA, I tried to reinstall the Plugin this afternoon. However each time I have tried to install the plugin I get the following error.
Code:
Details

index successfully downloaded
Error unpacking /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/index/plugin.tar.gz : Error restoring file /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/index/plugin.tar.gz : gzip: stdin: not in gzip format /bin/tar: Child returned status 1 /bin/tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors : tar returned error code 512

No install.sh script was found. Script not executed.
I have tried downloading the file to my local computer and downloading from the url.

I am using the same IP address that I made the purchase under. I manually setup all of the files in the "Readme" for Spamblocker 2. The only thing that has changed is the OS I changed from FC3 to CentOS 4.2 What can I do to fix this?

Thanks for the help,

I also use CentOs 4.2 without problems.

What URL are you using to download the plugin?
Can you PM me admin and root access so I can try and fix this for you.

servertweak said:
that worked

Ok so to get this to work with dovecot you have to run the patch. What I don't understand though is why when I tried to run the patch on my (clean) DA/dovecot installation I got an error stating that the patch was already installed.

Maybe DirectAdmin Support can let us know if the patch is now included in the upgrade to dovecot.

resolveit said:
Ok so to get this to work with dovecot you have to run the patch. What I don't understand though is why when I tried to run the patch on my (clean) DA/dovecot installation I got an error stating that the patch was already installed.

Maybe DirectAdmin Support can let us know if the patch is now included in the upgrade to dovecot.

have it working great :) thank you

i'm also waiting on your other project you have going like your virusBlocker

and i'll support any other ones as well, please let us/me know

Thanks for the support servertweak.

Glad everything is working and we'll post the status of our projects on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back