[PLUGIN] CustomBuild 2.0

rmedure

Verified User
It seems that latest update to custombuild broke many buttons working in internet explorer … for example, build buttons do not in build software tab
Can somebody please help with this? Almost all of the buttons are not functioning in internet explorer. For example, click on the blue "Build" button for Build Apache ... it changes from blue to dark-blue, but nothing happens.

Thanks!

smtalk

Administrator
Staff member
Can somebody please help with this? Almost all of the buttons are not functioning in internet explorer. For example, click on the blue "Build" button for Build Apache ... it changes from blue to dark-blue, but nothing happens.

Thanks!
IE11?

rmedure

Verified User
Yes, this is IE11 on pretty much brand new win10 installation (about 2 months old). So I assume everything is relatively up-to-date. The buttons worked initially. And then after a custom build update about very early March, nothing works.

rmedure

Verified User
some kind of script blocker or ad blocker active ? try different browser
The issue occurred immediately after update to custombuild. There had(has) been no change to IE settings. If I recall correctly, it does work in Chrome, but my password manager is setup for IE - and so this is how I login into DA.