[PLUGIN] CustomBuild 2.0

Please help, thanks

It seems that latest update to custombuild broke many buttons working in internet explorer … for example, build buttons do not in build software tab

Can somebody please help with this? Almost all of the buttons are not functioning in internet explorer. For example, click on the blue "Build" button for Build Apache ... it changes from blue to dark-blue, but nothing happens.

Thanks!

Can somebody please help with this? Almost all of the buttons are not functioning in internet explorer. For example, click on the blue "Build" button for Build Apache ... it changes from blue to dark-blue, but nothing happens.

Thanks!
IE11?

Yes, this is IE11 on pretty much brand new win10 installation (about 2 months old). So I assume everything is relatively up-to-date. The buttons worked initially. And then after a custom build update about very early March, nothing works.

some kind of script blocker or ad blocker active ? try different browser

some kind of script blocker or ad blocker active ? try different browser
The issue occurred immediately after update to custombuild. There had(has) been no change to IE settings. If I recall correctly, it does work in Chrome, but my password manager is setup for IE - and so this is how I login into DA.

Hi i am newbie to here. Actually i am trying to install custombuild on our dedicated server. but i got this error. Help us to install and use it.

thank yoiu

Attachments

• screenshot-d18.xitens.net_2222-2020.04.06-15_31_01.png
    screenshot-d18.xitens.net_2222-2020.04.06-15_31_01.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 23
Did you try installing it from URL or file uploaded? It's likely that download (or upload) failed :)

I have tried both. first i tried with file upload by downloading it from your first page link and than gave the alternative like i found it from directadmin

I have tried both. first i tried with file upload by downloading it from your first page link and than gave the alternative like i found it from directadmin
Hi,

Please do the following:
Go to "Manage Plugins"
Click on "Add"
Past the following link "http://www.custombuild.eu/plugin/custombuild.tar.gz"
And type in your password. After that click on Install.

Now it should work.

If you cant get it to work, I could help you if you would like this.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2020-04-08 om 11.56.12.png
    Schermafbeelding 2020-04-08 om 11.56.12.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Schermafbeelding 2020-04-08 om 11.56.26.png
    Schermafbeelding 2020-04-08 om 11.56.26.png
    43 KB · Views: 23
  • Schermafbeelding 2020-04-08 om 11.56.53.png
    Schermafbeelding 2020-04-08 om 11.56.53.png
    71.2 KB · Views: 24

Thanks!
Also in chrome

Would be nice to have a fix for Enhanced then, because my collegue admin is also using enhanced. We don't like using Evolution.

Hello Martynas, it looks like there is a bug in the script, some of our servers display a blank line in the "update software" area:

cb plugin bug.jpg

DA 1.60.4 / CustomBuild 2.0.0 (rev: 2476) / CB plugin 1.0.33

Any idea? Tks!

Back