Translations Website: https://translate.directadmin.com/

I registered there as marson, I thought that it will be copied from forum :)

I registered there as marson, I thought that it will be copied from forum :)
Added. I'd like to note Polish translation (like Dutch, Spanish and some others) were fully translated by someone on the forums, so, you may try contact the owners so they would import the language files :) As mentioned before, we didn't want to do this, because of the unknowns on their licensing for the translations. Thank you.

Suddenly I cant do any translations, I see them but can make translation , red / is on the save button
@smtalk can you look at it ?

Suddenly I cant do any translations, I see them but can make translation , red / is on the save button
@smtalk can you look at it ?
You seem to have all the translation privileges there. Doesn't it show any additional info there when you're trying to save? Does it happen on other languages too? Did you try login/logout there?

I can only make suggestion and can not make an direct translate

I can only make suggestion and can not make an direct translate

This is new change to the system.

Having both reviews and suggestion voting enabled may not have been a correct setup.

From now on reviews by authorised accounts are disabled. All strings with pending review status are now set as accepted.

New translations are added by making a suggestion. If that suggestion gets at least 2 upvotes, It is accepted as a new translation.

Back