Translations Website: https://translate.directadmin.com/

I've started to work on the German translation for the evolution skin. Two questions:

1. Is this string expected/on purpose imported like this?
1612632167728.png

2. Shall we tick the tickbox below the translation? Sometimes it's ticket, sometimes not. I think I got the purpose of it but I'm asking here to be certain.

Thank you for providing this tool/opportunity!

Best Regards,

I've started to work on the German translation for the evolution skin. Two questions:

1. Is this string expected/on purpose imported like this?
View attachment 4098

2. Shall we tick the tickbox below the translation? Sometimes it's ticket, sometimes not. I think I got the purpose of it but I'm asking here to be certain.

Thank you for providing this tool/opportunity!

Best Regards,
I´d not touch html/css code to translate. The tickbox "Bearbeitung erforderlich" is useful if you are unsure about quality of your translation, or missing items, or items to be asked from admins. If you think your translation is not perfect - tick the box. If its already ticked, somone before you is waiting for improvement of his translations. Improve it and untick the box, or leave it alone for later, i`d rather say.

I´d not touch html/css code to translate
I think the same so I was surprised that HTML/CSS is shown. From other translation tools experiences I've never seen HTML/CSS shown to the translator as it's usually irrelevant.

Basically it’s a combination of “HINDI” & “ENGLISH” which is used on a very large scale in India. Most of the people here (specially new generation) do not understand "Pure Hindi". Almost all people use English words in general conversation so in my views, instead of using 100% pure Hindi words, we should use words that people use ... similar to Facebook.

For example:

Password in pure Hindi is कुंजिका ( kunjika ) but there will be only 1-2% people will understand this. So I will use पासवर्ड ( i.e. password ) instead of कुंजिका ( kunjika ) . Facebook and Twitter also follows the same concept. Following is an example of Facebook login page in Hindi

View attachment 4015
100% right even we have some projects in Hindi and we used to write content in Pure hindi but lots of people don't understand the Hindi specially new generation now we are using Standard Hindi for those projects and working just fine very less complaints.

100% right even we have some projects in Hindi and we used to write content in Pure hindi but lots of people don't understand the Hindi specially new generation now we are using Standard Hindi for those projects and working just fine very less complaints.
Gotcha.. exactly my point :)

Are you from officially Direct Admin ?
We have team to translate DA in Hindi language and looking forward for the mutual collaboration
No bhai... I am also one of the DirectAdmin's users like you :)
Wanted to contribute to something to this wonderful panel so registered for translation.
I have already done some translation ... but it is far from completed as of now.

It would be really wonderful, if you could also spare sometime and contribute.
If yes, please contact admin's and they will add you there as well :)

I think the same so I was surprised that HTML/CSS is shown. From other translation tools experiences I've never seen HTML/CSS shown to the translator as it's usually irrelevant.
It's been fixed in translations, thank you for the report.

I'd like to participate in the Spanish translation. How should I go about doing that?

Could you please add the Persian language (fa-IR)? I would be happy to help with the translation.

Will there be any kind of quality control in the future? Checked the Dutch translation but there is lots of room for improvement there translation-wise, lots of inconsistencies and weirdness going on.

don’t really have the luxury to do unpaid work
No problem, we love here doing unpaid work. :)
Translation here is done on volunteer base, if you don't like it feel free to use your own translation file

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm trying to register at the translations website, because I would like to work on the Swedish translation.
The registration form has a field for "Content" which has no description.

What am I supposed to enter in that field?

Attachments

• content.jpg
    content.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 9
Back