[PLUGIN] CustomBuild 2.0

php 7.4 not have imagick and ioncube to add.

Code:
/usr/local/php74/bin/php -i | grep -i imagick
Cannot load the ionCube PHP Loader - it was built with configuration API320180731,NTS, whereas running engine is API320190902,NTS
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: imagick: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20180731
PHP    compiled with module API=20190902
These options need to match
 in Unknown on line 0

Hello and thanks for your plugin.

But I really confused!
  1. Why there is many "Save" button in "Edit Options" section? Which one I should click to update all changes I did?
  2. Let's assume I changed "mod_ruid2" value from "No" to "Yes" in "Edit Options" section. so what should I do now? go in "Build Software" section and click on "Build All" ? or I should "Build" individually? or what?
Thank you so much

Reactions: Kal
Any of them would work :) It's just to save you scrolling time.

"Build Software" could be used to build just mod_ruid2 :) Building "PHP" would also notice you have mod_ruid2 enabled, as would "Apache" and "all", so, any of these could be used, while mod_ruid2 should be the fastest. It should also show update available in fist tab, can also be used to build it.

Ever since I upgraded last, it doesn't notify me when new updates are avaliable on "updater software", it always says " All software is up to date " when I know there are updates, how can I fix this?

DA main page shows 7 updates available. When I go to the update software page it says no updates available. This is the error:
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/tabs/update_software.php on line 7

Using PHP 7.4.3, DirectAdmin 1.60.3, CustomBuild 2.0.0 (rev: 2411). Can this error be fixed?

@smtalk To return to the previous post of @joshi .
Which PHP version does this Custombuild plugin use? Imagine if a customer still has an old PHP version in Custumbuild itself is still being supported, does that not break the plugin if it would use a modern function?

Last edited:
Getting error with ionCube Loader:
Code:
# ./build update_versions
Cannot load the ionCube PHP Loader - it was built with configuration API320180731,NTS, whereas running engine is API320190902,NTS
Zend OPcache requires Zend Engine API version 320180731.
The Zend Engine API version 320190902 which is installed, is newer.
Contact Zend Technologies at http://www.zend.com/ for a later version of Zend OPcache.

This is on CentOS 6, on CentOS 7 I don't see this.

Getting error with ionCube Loader:
Code:
# ./build update_versions
Zend OPcache requires Zend Engine API version 320180731.
The Zend Engine API version 320190902 which is installed, is newer.
Contact Zend Technologies at http://www.zend.com/ for a later version of Zend OPcache.

This is on CentOS 6, on CentOS 7 I don't see this.
this error tells that You are using php7.4 but trying to use Ioncube and opcache from php7.3. Disable them or use appropriate versions.

The Update Exim configuration files in Update Software Config tab has tooltip that says customizations will be lost. Are these not preserved in the /etc/exim…..conf.custom files?

The Update Exim configuration files in Update Software Config tab has tooltip that says customizations will be lost. Are these not preserved in the /etc/exim…..conf.custom files?
They are :) It’s a note if you have customizations directly in exim.conf.

In new version the option "imap" and "psr " in section "PHP Extension Settings" don't save, checkboxes always have value "Select".

When I update CustomBuild from within DirectAdmin, these are the last 2 lines:

CustomBuild plugin is now installed!
chown: invalid group: 'root:admin'

Is this a problem or just something that can be ignored? I have renamed admin.

Also, the plugin keeps asking me to update. The notification does not go away. I've clicked update 3 times now.

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /usr/local/directadmin/plugins/custombuild/admin/tabs/update_software.php on line 7

It appears this issue is now fixed? In rev. 2432 I'm no longer getting the error.

It seems that latest update to custombuild broke many buttons working in internet explorer … for example, build buttons do not in build software tab

Back