Release: JTbox (Jon's Toolbox)

I dont think his doing much with this anymore. All links are broken on that website even if you visit the main tld.com.
Even hosting and whatever says they are working on it. In one place his asking for money in another he says its free but with all the links broken.

interesting!

Jon's profile says he hasn't posted since August. Has anyone tried contacting him directly? perhaps through the private message function of these forums?

Jeff

Hey folks!

I apologize for my absence on these forums, things have gotten busy, very busy.
I'm still working on the new website so the links are still pointing to the old website. I've added a little note to my original post to let newcomers know.

You can still reach me at [email protected]. Response times are usually within 24 hours tops. If you have any questions please send me an email since that is the official support chain.

Jon

I'll vouch for the fast support turnaround still - even on a Sunday.

Glad you are still around.

Which appears to limit the usefulness to those who use MSWord :( .

Can you supply .rtf versions? MSWord should be able to save as.rtf.

Jeff

jlasman said:
Which appears to limit the usefulness to those who use MSWord :( .
All you need to do is download the compatibility pack, which is free. Or did you mean "to those who don't use MS Word?"

I gave .rtf a shot but it resulted in 1mb files instead of the current 50KB.

Would PDF files be more friendly for everyone?

Right on Mark.

You should update your welcome emails. When I got these outdated the first time, I got the impression I was dealing with a company that was no longer active, but their payment system was,... heheh

How can I get a discount for ordering for more than one server ?

Cheers . Great plugin,...

You should update your welcome emails.
They've been updated :)

Our migration to a new licensing system has been delayed. Until that happens license activation is done by hand, so please allow 24 hours after orders for licenses to become active.

How can I get a discount for ordering for more than one server ?
We have to create the order manually on our end for bulk licenses with discounts. Send a request to [email protected] with the desired number of servers you want to run JTbox on and we can put that in for you.

All you need to do is download the compatibility pack, which is free. Or did you mean "to those who don't use MS Word?"
Exactly. Lots of us use WordPad because it's free :) . Others of us use Linux, some even for the same reason :D .
I gave .rtf a shot but it resulted in 1mb files instead of the current 50KB.

Would PDF files be more friendly for everyone?
Yes.

Jeff

On a side note: Wow, I almost didn't recognize the forums. This if the first post in the new look for me.
Yeah, I don't like it either :eek: .

About the only part of it I do like is the new quoting style; no more having to turn off boldface.

Jeff

I asked some time ago if no chance for a PHP 5.x version of JT and JT Modules...

Any idea ?

Back