Release: JTbox (Jon's Toolbox)

Some maintenance releases:

Move Domain Module 1.1.2a
/etc/virtual/domainowners is now updated (bugfix)
This version requires the latest ioncube loaders (or JTbox v2.1.2b)

JTbox v2.1.2b
ioncube loaders updated.

View all changelogs

Another maintenance release about the same as the last one.
JTbox 1.1.2c with updated ioncube loaders

Move Domain 1.1.3 which ties up some loose ends with mail and ftp accounts.

Hi Jon,

I upgraded my JTBox plugin from 2.1.2b to 2.1.2c which worked fine.

I then went into JTBox to apply the latest "Move Domain" upgrade but the upgrade doesn't happen for some reason.

Currently my "Move Domain" Module is version 1.1.2a and it is showing that 1.1.3 is available.

If I tick+click Upgrade, I get this message:

No install.sh file found when attempting to Install Move Domain. Move Domain activated.

I then tried uninstalling it, and got this message:

No uninstall.sh file found when attempting to Un-Install Move Domain.

I then deleted the "Move Domain" module, and then went down to the "Add Module" section, and copied the URL from page 1 of this thread (version 1.1.3) thinking I would just reinstall this module from scratch, but after that is completed, the interface still shows I am using Version 1.1.2a of the "Move Domain" module and 1.1.3 is in the available column.

Now I'm not sure if I really need 1.1.3 but I like to stay current :)

---

P.S. Anyone reading this thread who is considering purchasing JTBox, just go ahead and buy it! This tool has saved me many many many many many hours of time. Totally worth it!

Thanks for letting me know about that. I forgot to update the version number.

It should be good to go now :)

ANNOUNCEMENT

Original Thread

First of all, I'm pleased to announce that JTbox module purchases are finally automated! Modules will now be activated as soon as payment is received.

DirectAdmin version 1.263 opens up new possibilites. The Upgrade Utilites Module will be rewritten employing AJAX techniques, a more friendly interface, and MySQL upgrade support for Debian. This release is tentatively scheduled for March 1.

Development on the Emergency Console Emulator will also begin upon the new DirectAdmin release. This module will also employ AJAX technology giving you a virtual ssh terminal. Extremely useful in the event you forget your root password or the sshd daemon can not be started through DirectAdmin. No release date can be given since development will not start until the 20th, however I estimate a release will be made mid-March.

After the above two releases, the remaining modules will have priority being rewritten. The JTbox task manager system may be done away with once the process is complete leaving any similar functions in the hands of the individual module(s) as needed.

Here is the priority list of future modules since last reviewed:

1. PostgreSQL
2. cPanel->DirectAdmin Conversion (possibly automated)
3. Change Username
4. DA server to server user transfer
5. Account/Domain CPU monitoring system/limiter (not mod_bandwidth etc)
6. customapache interface?

PRICING
Pricing will be evaluated and adjusted if needed. Discounts will be made if all modules are purchased at the same time and MASSIVE discounts will be made for bulk purchases.

As always I like hearing feedback, good or bad and the direction you would like to see development head.

email warnings for excessive Memory and CPU usage would be great!

A bit like the old cobalt RAQs used to send :)

The limiter option sounds interesting, I assume this would be to stop one vsite from hogging too many resources than they are paying for as a proportion of the entire server.

Hello
i am tryng this addon but it dont seams to work.
I am using the module "domain transfer".

For the moment, it have not work one time yet.
I get this error :
Hello,
There was an error attempting to move thedomaine.com from RESELLER to USER.
Here is the error message (Error#: 1010):
Something went wrong during the move even though all checks passed. Here is the output buffer which might help you in recovering:
Shutting down proftpd: [ OK ]
Starting proftpd: [ OK ]

Hey Sky,
It is a bug. The script looks for any command output, since that would indicate an error. Service restarts generate output regardless of whether there was an error or not.

I'll attempt to release a fixed version this afternoon.

Licenses are issued immediately on an order whether payment is made or not, however licenses are not activated until payment is made. The entire process is automated.

So if you don't receive an email or a license isn't activated etc. after 5 minutes or so let us know: [email protected]

I tried to order from your site but paypal did not like the frames and would not complete the process. I went ahead and sent payment through paypal all on my own and emailed you but have not heard anything.

Seth,
Yep, still alive. I haven't had time to check the forums lately.

I replied to your ticket on the 1st (email address containing soihost).
I've resent the email to that address. Please let me know if you do not receive it within the next few minutes.

Jon

OK :-)

I am also going to double check my mail settings.

Yep it's there, really freakin strange...

Hey Jon, is the billing and lic section updated? I need some info from there :-)

I noticed your install script uses shell_exec and i know what to do if this fails. But for those who have shell_exec as a disabled module in php.ini, will the installation fail or is it using your own php.ini and if so isnt this a security concern if you disable it?

Also, all your links, first post, are broken. They all return a 404 page not found.

Back